Monday, February 6, 2012

Belly Buttons

It’s about time for garage sale, antique and flea market shopping… Reeeeeal(ly) soon. Especially since I'm signing on our HOUSE next week! Ahhhhh. Now is the time for creativity.

Also, there are three different types of belly buttons. The innie (the most common), the outie (the one with the most potential to look weeeeeird), and the flattie (the one everybody forgets about). Flatties are my favorite. Behold. THE BELLY BUTTON DIAGRAM!!!

Um, now that everyone, including myself, is officially grossed out…. :( Here is the perfect belly button—the flattie.

There are really so few people with flatties that it’s almost intimidating when you meet one. "Oh, hi little guy!" They're practically viewed as a god in my eyes as soon as I find out--the person that is, not da button itself. It’s odd.

Oh, this was me waking up this morning.

Oh, and this will be me when I get off work...
Ready to face the world.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like reading this post, makes me feel special and proud instead of ashamed of my unique belly button (o )
    ;)

    ReplyDelete